The UmSITE-TM is a Multifunctional Outdoor Base Station and one of the key components of the Fairwaves GSM network architecture.
Contact us if you want to buy this item.
- Osmocom or OpenBTS software suites (Osmocom by default).
- Ability to run GnuRadio and other SDR software.
- Output power - 3W per channel (6W total).
- UmSITE includes internal duplexers and amplifiers.
- 1-3 km coverage (with external antennas).
- Two independent TRX's, i.e. two ARFCNs.
- Based on UmTRX transceiver.
- Stable reference clocks:
- 26MHz TCXO (integer multiple of GSM sample rate) with 100ppb frequency stability.
- DAC for TCXO frequency fine tuning.
- Integrated GPS module for automatic TCXO frequency stabilization.
- Dimensions: 300 mm x 176 mm x 190 mm (210 mm with mounting brackets)
- Weight: 8 kg
UmSITE package contents
- Cap for Ethernet receptacle
- Power connector adapter
Lead time: from 4 to 16 weeks depending on options of your order: please contact us to clarify details
Shipping from: European Union (Latvia)