Lead time: 4-6 weeks
A tabletop base station with SIP and GSM interfaces for indoor use.
Contact us if you want to buy this item.
- Osmocom or OpenBTS software suites (Osmocom by default).
- Ability to run GnuRadio and other SDR software.
- Quad-band support: GSM 850, E-GSM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900.
- 100mW @ 900MHz, 50mW @ 1800MHz RF output power.
- 100-200m coverage (with an external duplexer and a small omni antenna).
- >2km coverage with an external 2W GSM repeater and a patch antenna
- Two independent TRX's, i.e. two ARFCNs.
- Based on UmTRX transceiver.
- Stable reference clocks:
- 26MHz TCXO (integer multiple of GSM sample rate) with 100ppb frequency stability.
- DAC for TCXO frequency fine tuning.
- Integrated GPS module for automatic TCXO frequency stabilization.
- External clock source is possible.
- Single-ARFCN and Multi-ARFCN support (beta).
UmDESK package contents
- Active GPS antenna (optional)
- External duplexers (optional)
- Antennas (optional)
- External amplifiers (optional)
Shipping from: European Union, Latvia