Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All tangible products ordered using this website are shipped under Incoterm 2000 CPT terms.
- All services ordered using this website are subject to separate agreements negotiated by means outside of the scope of this webstie and this Terms and Conditions. Such agreements should be negotiated between you and us before any services are ordered using this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of USA.
In most cases, we will accept merchandise returns subject to the terms outlined below and will replace the product or refund your money at your option. To facilitate processing of returned merchandise, please contact us prior to returning product. For all returns not relating to manufacturers' warranties, returns must be made within 30 days of date of invoice, be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return, and be in original packaging and in resalable condition. Return freight charge must be prepaid. Products returned solely due to customer error may be subject to a restocking charge. To the extent that we purchase a product from a manufacturer specifically for you, such products may be Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable. "Not-In Catalog Items" and parts specified as "Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable" at time of quote or sale are not returnable. By returning a product to Fairwaves, you represent and warrant that the returned Product was purchased from Fairwaves Store and specifically from Fairwaves Store owners, as described at Contact Us page.
Effective since Jun 1, 2010.